Learning Options for this Course
This course can be taken at our Training Centre in Dublin 2. Socially distanced learning. Full interaction with expert trainers.
Daytime or evenings using iLiveLearning. Full interaction with the trainer, just like in the classroom. Software provided.
Self-paced online course on our Learning Hub with Assessment and Certification. 1 Year access. Software required.
Skills You will have at the end of the Course
Add narration to slides
Embed YouTube videos
Add music to presentations
Design unique templates
This course builds on your knowledge of PowerPoint Foundations Course but moves on quickly to improve your ability in using features such as grids, slide setup, master slides and templates.This course also discovers the use of fonts, images and colours in greater detail.
Must be proficient in PowerPoint and ideally have completed our PowerPoint Foundations course
At the end of the course, you’ll be Certified by the Irish Academy of Computer Training
Who would benefit
Anyone who wants to enhance their presentation skills and improve their PowerPoint knowledge.There are a multiple of features to learn including how to make the most of fonts, images and colours. This course also teaches animation and translation in detail to help give you the ultimate PowerPoint.
Why take the Course
To allow attendees to understand PowerPoint in more detail and to produce efficient impressive presentations. Once you have completed this course you’ll have a powerful skill-set that you can use in building remarkable PowerPoints which include features such as diagrams, charts and how to hyperlink.
Online Option Available
- PowerPoint application overview
- Fonts-how best to use them
- Images-how to import, manipulate and optimise
- Colours-the acknowledged best practices
- Using grids/guidelines
- Slide setup(mixing landscape and portrait)
- Diagrams and Charts in detail
- Animation ad Translations in detail
- Embedding-why and how
- Hyperlinking-why and how
- Publishing to the web-why and how
- Master Slides-usage in presentations
- Templates-how to use, modify and create
- Presentation design and general tips
- Other types of files-saving in other formats
- Tips on delivering the presentation