Adobe Premiere Pro
Whether you're working on a marketing campaign and need to pull a promotional video together or are looking to start a career in digital media, learning how to plan, create and edit a video with Adobe Premiere Pro will help you achieve your goal.
Learning Options for this Course
This course can be taken at our Training Centre in Dublin 2. Socially distanced learning. Full interaction with expert trainers.
Daytime or evenings using iLiveLearning. Full interaction with the trainer, just like in the classroom. Software provided.
- Section A: Video Production Process.
- Section B: Understand Copyright
- Section C: Define the Project
- Section D: Develop a Production Plan
- Section E: Understand Preproduction
- Section F: Camera Basics
- Section G: Production Plan
- Section A: Create New Project
- Section B: Project Panel Settings
- Section C: Edit a Sequence
- Section D: Add Audio or Video
- Section E: Learn Edit Tools
- Section F: Create Transitions
- Section G: Learn Video Effects
- Section H: Create Adjustment Layer
- Section A: Create Titles
- Section B: Enhance Text
- Section C: Add a Shape
- Section D: Audio Editing
- Section E: Enhance Audio
- Section F: Keying
- Section G: Add Special Effects
- Section H: Export Media