Learning Options for this Course
This course can be taken at our Training Centre in Dublin 2. Socially distanced learning. Full interaction with expert trainers.
Daytime or evenings using iLiveLearning. Full interaction with the trainer, just like in the classroom. Software provided.
- Section A: Video Production Process.
- Section B: Understand Copyright
- Section C: Define the Project
- Section D: Develop a Production Plan
- Section E: Understand Preproduction
- Section F: Camera Basics
- Section G: Production Plan
- Section A: Create New Project
- Section B: Project Panel Settings
- Section C: Edit a Sequence
- Section D: Add Audio or Video
- Section E: Learn Edit Tools
- Section F: Create Transitions
- Section G: Learn Video Effects
- Section H: Create Adjustment Layer
- Section A: Create Titles
- Section B: Enhance Text
- Section C: Add a Shape
- Section D: Audio Editing
- Section E: Enhance Audio
- Section F: Keying
- Section G: Add Special Effects
- Section H: Export Media
Contact us - we'll reply to you quickly
By clicking send, you agree for us to contact you about your enquiry.